Virginia Pre-Litigation Attorney
Ashcraft & Gerel is seeking an aggressive Pre-Litigation attorney with at least three years of experience to handle a robust docket of personal injury cases. Depending upon experience and preferences, this position may be remote or hybrid at our Fairfax, Virginia, Washington, D.C. or Silver Spring, Maryland offices.
Our system is designed to let lawyers practice law. The Firm provides extensive staff support to handle all marketing, case origination, intake, medical records collection, lien resolutions and bill balances. As a result, attorneys are able to focus on maximizing the value of their cases and ensuring the best possible outcome for their clients.
Compensation is based on fee production. Capable attorneys will be given all the tools necessary to obtain above-market compensation. If you are a motivated pre-litigation attorney that has been considering a change, please contact us to learn how we can grow together.
Ashcraft & Gerel has served the DMV for almost 70 years. The Firm prides itself on its longstanding presence and relationships in the DMV and regularly engages with local charities and community-based organizations.
• Learn from some of the best in the Personal Injury business
• Extensive administrative support that allows lawyers to focus on the practice of law
• Flexible workspace including hybrid / remote work schedules for qualified candidates
• 401K Profit Share Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision
• Compensation based on production
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidates must be licensed in Virginia; D.C. or Maryland license a plus.
• Pre-Lit Attorney: 3 years minimum of Personal Injury practice
If interested, please forward a resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and references to [email protected]. Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject of your message. No phone calls or agencies, please.