Adam is an experienced litigator who has handled complex domestic and international legal matters. He is a tireless and compassionate advocate for those whose trust in everyday products and medicines has been betrayed by profit-driven corporations.
What sets him apart is his belief that having heart is only the first step to being a successful attorney. Adam believes the biggest victories and best results come from strategic planning, objective analysis, careful resource management, and precision-targeted legal action. His goal in every case is to provide his clients with the same level and quality of legal representation that wealthy corporate defendants receive.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam served as a judicial law clerk and worked on the legal team of a major presidential campaign. Adam provides the firm and his clients with valuable insight into how judges interpret, analyze, and rule on complex issues. His past work instilled a deep appreciation for how careful diplomacy in negotiations and adversarial proceedings can reduce risks in litigation and the amount of time needed to obtain relief for his clients.
Adam donates a significant amount of time each year to pro bono legal service. He has advised indigent clients on matters of child custody, non-profit governance, and protection from domestic violence. He currently serves as a judge for the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition and in various adjudicative capacities for collegiate and high school mock trial competitions.
Outside the Courtroom
In his free time, Adam enjoys racing one-design sailboats, cycling, and cooking. He and his wife live in Virginia with their two restless fur children, a Border Collie rescue named Domino and an Australian Shepherd named Raleigh.
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University, School of Law, 2013
- Visiting Student, University of Oxford, Magdalen College, 2011
- A.B., College of William & Mary, 2010
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan D.C.
- The Honorable Eleanor L. Bush, Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, 2014-2016
- Post-Graduate Fellowship, completed in the chambers of The Honorable Nora Barry Fischer, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013-2014