Law firm is seeking an aggressive attorney to work in our Silver Spring, Maryland office handling a volume of Workers’ Compensation cases. Our firm is looking for an attorney eager to make a difference, passionate about injured workers’ rights, and active in their communities. For the right candidate we provide a high-volume of Workers’ Compensation cases with an extremely competitive compensation model.
Candidate must be able to autonomously handle a large volume of files and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Tasks include review of incoming correspondence and medical records as well as appearances before the MD Workers’ Compensation Commission. The candidate will be able to manage a full caseload of workers’ compensation cases of varying degrees of complexity. Candidate will be opening new files, creating litigation plans, conducting discovery, making court appearances, and trying cases while maintaining exceptional client interaction.
Our firm has served the DMV for over 60 years. Our firm provides some of the most rewarding opportunities in the legal community as you work hand in hand with your colleagues to achieve personal and professional goals. Our Equity Partners are focused on associate training and growth. If you are passionate about injured workers’ rights and helping the community, you may be a perfect fit.
- Learn from some of the best in the Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury business
- Flexible workspace
- Engaging multi-discipline environment
- 401K Profit Share Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Bonuses based on production
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidates must be MD licensed. DC and VA licensed a plus. Or able to waive into DC and VA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney: 2 years (Preferred)
- Legal Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maryland Bar (Required)
- Travel to various commissions and courts in Maryland as needed
- Some overnight travel for conventions