Prominent law firm is seeking an aggressive Negligence attorney to work in our Fairfax, Virginia office handling a volume of Negligence cases. Our firm is looking for an attorney eager to make a difference, passionate and active in their communities. For the right candidate we provide a high-volume of Negligence cases with an extremely competitive compensation model.
Candidate must be able to autonomously handle a large volume of files and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Tasks include review of incoming correspondence and medical records. The candidate will be able to manage a full caseload of negligence cases of varying degrees of complexity. Candidate will be opening new files, creating litigation plans, conducting discovery, making court appearances, and trying cases while maintaining exceptional client interaction.
Our firm has served the DMV for over 60 years. Our firm provides some of the most rewarding opportunities in the legal community as you work hand in hand with your colleagues to achieve personal and professional goals. Our Equity Partners are focused on associate training and growth. If you are passionate about injured workers’ rights and helping the community, you may be a perfect fit.
- Learn from some of the best in the Negligence and Personal Injury business
- Flexible workspace
- Engaging multi-discipline environment
- 401K Profit Share Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Bonuses based on production
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidates must be Virginia licensed. DC and Maryland licensed a plus. Or able to waive into DC and MD
Job Type: Full-time
- Negligence Attorney: 2 years (Preferred)
- Legal Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Virginia Bar (Required)
- Travel to various commissions and courts in Virginia as needed
- Some overnight travel for conventions