Since joining the firm in 2015, Patrick has primarily worked on cases involving defective products, including vehicles, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and cosmetics. In this time, Patrick has proven himself to be a dependable, trustworthy, and compassionate advocate for his clients. By focusing on defective products, Patrick has been able to gain specialized experience that allows him to more effectively fight for his clients’ rights. Currently, Patrick concentrates his practice on representing women who have used talcum powder products and been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, handling cases filed in both federal and state courts across the country.
- Talcum Powder & Ovarian Cancer Litigation
- Medical Devices
- Products Liability
LAW SCHOOL EXPERIENCE
During law school, Patrick participated in eight moot court and mock trial competitions across the country, and his ability to effectively present legal arguments earned him multiple individual advocacy awards. As a result of these accomplishments, in his final year of law school he was inducted into the Order of Barristers, a national legal honor society. Patrick also served as an associate editor of the law review, was an officer in several student organizations, and achieved the highest grade in four of his courses. While in law school, Patrick gained practical experience by clerking at the D.C. Attorney General’s Office, as well as interning at a U.S. Attorney’s Office, a private law firm, and a district attorney’s office.
OUTSIDE THE COURTROOM
While not advocating for his clients, Patrick enjoys traveling, especially in East and Southern Africa, trying new restaurants and cuisines, playing board games, reading speculative fiction, and spending time with family and friends. Patrick lives with his fiancé, Megan, and their dog (Skeeter) and cat (Musi).
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- Visiting Law Student, George Washington University Law School, Spring Semester 2015
- B.A.,Tulane University, 2012 (History & Political Science)
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Association for Justice, Products Liability Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.