Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Landover
Resolving Disputes with Professionalism
Running a business is a rewarding endeavor, but it does come with its fair share of challenges – especially when disputes and legal issues arise. Sometimes, unforeseen complications within the business can turn into contentious disputes, requiring the negotiation and problem-solving skills of a knowledgeable attorney.
With over 65 years of service to Landover and the surrounding areas, Ashcraft & Gerel is here to help you navigate your business’s toughest legal challenges. Whether you have been accused of breaching a contract or you believe another company is engaging in unfair practices that are hurting your own business, our team can help you resolve the problem at hand and move forward with your business’s success and reputation intact.
How We Can Help Your Business
As knowledgeable strategists and experienced attorneys, we understand the internal and external factors in a business that can lead to a lawsuit. Whether we can resolve your case through thoughtful negotiation outside of the courtroom or we must resort to litigation, we fight hard for the results you are seeking.
Our firm can assist you with business-related litigation involving:
- Breach of contract and contract disputes: We can help you resolve a dispute with a vendor, customer, manufacturer, supplier, franchise owner, or other party with whom you have a contract.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: Our Landover commercial litigation attorneys can investigate and prosecute claims involving business-related fraud, misrepresentation, and other business torts.
- Unfair trade/business practices: Our firm can help you put a stop to another business’s unfair trade practices and illegal behavior that is affecting your own business.
- Unethical business dealings: We want to help you put a stop to corporate misconduct and unethical behavior that takes a toll on your own business.
- Defamation: When false claims threaten to harm your business’s reputation, we can step in and hold the responsible party accountable for the false statements they have spread.
- RICO and RICO conspiracy: RICO (Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organizations Act) is a federal effort to curb organized crime in businesses. Ashcraft & Gerel can fight for your business if you have been accused of a RICO offense.
Why Choose Ashcraft & Gerel?
When navigating a business dispute, the outcome of the case can have a profound impact on you and your business’s success. At Ashcraft & Gerel, we are committed to helping you find a positive outcome to the matter you are facing.
Our Landover commercial litigation attorneys’ results speak volumes about the quality of our service. In a recent breach of contract case, Attorney L. Palmer Foret challenged Chevron and its subsidiary, Unocal, when it failed to pay a small business the full amount of a service fee that was owed per a contract between the parties.
Though some of our clients reach out to us for representation in the midst of a dispute, we urge you to call long before a dispute arises. When you work with an attorney from the outset, you can reduce your risk of legal action and ultimately save both time and money.
Pharmaceutical Negligence $46 Million
Brain Injury Due to Defective Medical Device $16 Million
Injuries Caused by Mining Disaster $11 Million
Injuries to Foster Child From Abuse - Gov’t Agency $10 Million
Injuries Due to Negligent Operation of Train $6.1 Million
Child Injured at Birth - Umbilical Cord Compression $5.4 Million
Injured by Defective Helmet & Negligent Track Employees $3.5 Million
Child Injured at Birth – Deprived of Oxygen $2.9 Million
Injured Forklift Operator $2.5 Million
Burns from Flammable Bathrobe $2 Million
Our legal team understands what you are going through and is committed to defending your rights against powerful businesses and insurance carriers.
Committed to the Community
Our advocacy extends beyond the courtroom through our extensive involvement in the community and support for positive change within our industry.
Fearless Advocacy When You Need It
Our experienced legal team is not afraid to go to trial in order to maximize the recovery that our clients desperately need and rightfully deserve.
Respected within the Legal Field
Our esteemed attorneys are highly regarded within the legal community and even command respect from adjustors and defense counsel.
At the Forefront of Major Litigation
Our legal team has spearheaded litigation on behalf of injured clients in many high-profile cases, including major disasters, explosions and sexual abuse cases.
A Long Legacy of Successful Results
Since its founding in 1953, Ashcraft & Gerel has obtained more than a billion dollars in successful verdicts and settlements for injured clients.