Resolving Disputes with Professionalism
Running a business is a rewarding endeavor, but it does come with its fair share of challenges – especially when disputes and legal issues arise. Sometimes, unforeseen complications within the business can turn into contentious disputes, requiring the negotiation and problem-solving skills of a knowledgeable attorney.
With over 65 years of service to Landover and the surrounding areas, Ashcraft & Gerel is here to help you navigate your business’s toughest legal challenges. Whether you have been accused of breaching a contract or you believe another company is engaging in unfair practices that are hurting your own business, our team can help you resolve the problem at hand and move forward with your business’s success and reputation intact.
CALL 866-709-0505 OR CONTACT US ONLINE FOR A FREE, CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION.
How We Can Help Your Business
As knowledgeable strategists and experienced attorneys, we understand the internal and external factors in a business that can lead to a lawsuit. Whether we can resolve your case through thoughtful negotiation outside of the courtroom or we must resort to litigation, we fight hard for the results you are seeking.
Our firm can assist you with business-related litigation involving:
- Breach of contract and contract disputes: We can help you resolve a dispute with a vendor, customer, manufacturer, supplier, franchise owner, or other party with whom you have a contract.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: Our Landover commercial litigation attorneys can investigate and prosecute claims involving business-related fraud, misrepresentation, and other business torts.
- Unfair trade/business practices: Our firm can help you put a stop to another business’s unfair trade practices and illegal behavior that is affecting your own business.
- Unethical business dealings: We want to help you put a stop to corporate misconduct and unethical behavior that takes a toll on your own business.
- Defamation: When false claims threaten to harm your business’s reputation, we can step in and hold the responsible party accountable for the false statements they have spread.
- RICO and RICO conspiracy: RICO (Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organizations Act) is a federal effort to curb organized crime in businesses. Ashcraft & Gerel can fight for your business if you have been accused of a RICO offense.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 866-709-0505
Why Choose Ashcraft & Gerel?
When navigating a business dispute, the outcome of the case can have a profound impact on you and your business’s success. At Ashcraft & Gerel, we are committed to helping you find a positive outcome to the matter you are facing.
Though some of our clients reach out to us for representation in the midst of a dispute, we urge you to call long before a dispute arises. When you work with an attorney from the outset, you can reduce your risk of legal action and ultimately save both time and money.